Friday, July 16, 2010

who da fuck r y'all

Ok you walking down the street minding your own business and all of a sudden this gorgeous beautiful woman walks by. You just can't help but stare b/c she is just "drop dead" gorgeous. Then as she turns around and looks at you noticing you are looking at her ............she makes a face of disapproval. Nevermind the fact that he believes you are gorgeous, nevermind he's interested in you and may be they guy she's been looking for her whole life. Cmon now really? What's with the face? I swear man only in New York you gotta wear a fly ass outfit with a fitted cap and tight sneakers to get a woman's attention. Why the fuck do we gotta wear these flashy ass clothing? You bitches ain't first class? Like who da FUCK R Y'ALL?? For real now, I mean you try to say how some niggas r bummy but you bitches r living in da projects just like we r. Just cuz a dude got on black sneakers, a plain shirt, and shorts on (not name brand shit) don't mean anything. Clothes and money don't make the man sweetheart I'm sorry I don't know what the fuck you were thinking. It matters what he has up there (his menatlity) and here (his heart). Not "oh how much money da dude got" or "What clothes da dude wears". Now don't get me wrong some women do understand that concept here but a lot of y'all r madd fake. Don't say u look for men with good personality when u really don't. Look I'm sure a lot of women have standards but seriously girl, don't set your standards so high cuz u really gonna miss out on a good man. There are still a lot of us that aren't players so don't underestimate a mans talent by his clothing. Its about his mentality and if his heart is in the right place. Always remember that. I'm naming it not only in the male gender defense but my own b/c I've run across a few women in my lifetime that underestimated me to be something that I really that I'm not. so to end this note I say good luck to all the real dudes out there tryin to find that special girl

No comments:

Post a Comment