Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Love’s Rejections

"Love's Rejections"

I was only 12, and I felt my heart beats. I saw her; I was in love, standing feet to feet. Beautiful, sexy eyes, luscious lips, there she stood. I paused, eyes in the air, saying "Damn she lookin' good" I said "Hey darling, how are you? What is your name? She said "Hi, (giggling) said I'm fine, my name is Serenity. We talked, lots of flirting, and I decided to ask her out. She stood paused for a minute, said I'm sorry, but I like you as a friend".

I was then 14, 2nd year in high school. I saw her; I was in love, standing feet to feet. There she was, beautiful brown eyes, went so right along with her nice sexy thighs. I approached, nervous, sweaty palms, heart pumping hard, said hey, what's your name? She said Hi, beautiful smile, teeth shine, said my name's Janet. I told her I don't do this Normally, I am kind of shy. But I think you're beautiful, I'm feeling you, and I would like to take you out sometime." She smiled, said "I'm sorry, but I see you as just a friend".

I turned 16, my 3rd year in high school. I saw her; I was in love, standing feet to feet. There she stood, long black hair, beautiful body, room brightens when she smiled. I couldn't resist, I couldn't resist, and I went the extra mile. I said hey pretty young thing, may I ask what your name is? She giggled; face turned red, and said "my name is Julissa". I said "babe, I don't do this normally, I am kind of shy, but I think you are beautiful, and I can't help but ask, will you be mine?" She laughed and smiled, said "I think you're a cutie, but you been a great friend to me, and I want to be your friend, I'm sorry", and walked away.

My confidence ran out, I felt hopeless in a world of beautiful women I just can't seem to have. My world turned upside down, I just don't understand. What is it that Women don't like about me? I take a shower every day, I am a gentlemen when need be. Am I not good enough to have a Woman? Am I too good for woman? All the girls that ever rejected me, I see them with the bummiest looking dudes I have ever seen in my life. Some even stink as if they don't take showers. I just don't understand the message that is sent to me here. Is it that I have to just ask them out first, and then be their friend, or do girls just do not like me? I feel so alone, so depressed. These are love's rejections for me. Will I ever find "Her", or is it just one big fairytale?

No comments:

Post a Comment