Friday, July 16, 2010

through her eyes

God she is so beautiful and da sad part is that I don't know if she sees that. I see a goddess when I look at her. I stare at her often cuz she is so gorgeous and I also like the reaction I get when she looks back at me while I stare at her. Gorgeous as she is, I don't know if she would settle for an average guy like me. I mean I don't believe I'm the ugliest dude in da world but I just don't know if she would settle with a guy like me. I'm not in the best fit shape physically. When I look in the mirror I see an average guy just making his money. Sometimes I question myself, am I good enough to actually make a woman happy and feel good? I wonder if she feels the same way? Does she see the same thing I see when I look in the mirror everyday? Hmm I wonder does she see a fine handsome man who goal is to be with her and make her happy. Is there something she sees in me and doesn't see it yet, and wants me to bring that part of me to light? Sometimes I feel like I'm gettin somewhere and maybe she finally sees that I'm for real and I'm the one for her. And somedays I feel like I'm being used. I don't know if its just my impatience or is it her just testing me to see what I'm about and if I really do care about her. I really don't know but one of these days when we out together we gotta have a sit down and talk with her about "us". I can't picture being with anyone else. Out of all the girls I've dated and liked, she is the only one I can't get my mind off of. Its so funny when I'm with her I feel so happy so in peace. When I'm away from her I want her more. I want to be with her so bad. One time when I was mad about something she was so affectionate and caring. I want her to be mine. She's the only one I want to spend my life with. She's everything I want in a woman. I just hope my dream comes true. I wonder if she feels the same about me? Hmm there's only one wayto find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment