Thursday, March 18, 2010

Let me rap to yuh

Ok I'm just curious. I been scratching my head with this and I just can't seem to quite figure it out so help me if u can. Why the fuck do people say "Fuck My Life"? Like what the Fuck is wrong with you?? Do you wanna die or something you little son of a bitch?? Stop saying that shit. Just b/c something ain't goin your way or your having a shitty day you wanna say "fuck my life" you dumbass fuck suck the shit up and fucking deal with your problems. By saying that it indicates to me that you wanna die. You wanna die that's it and you must want someone to end your miserable life. Life is full of headache and problems but the way to deal with it is if you face the problem and make the best of it. So don't say that shit again. What did you say?? You motherfucking piece of shit now fuck up and deal with it.......Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment