Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful all the time? Or Just today?


Thanksgiving is a day where most people celebrate to give thanks for their blessings and for the People/things they have in their lives. Its a special Occasion where family/friends come together for the same common purpose. I wonder though..Is it the food that makes people really happy? lol. The seduction of the food is what brings us together?? lol Personally, I'm a happy camper when a bunch of my favorite foods are made in one day lol. But I am truely thankful for everything I have and considering my current status, I really don't have it bad. My situation could be worse? The whole basis of my argument is why do we choose to make one day out of the year to give thanks to what we have. Why can't there be a day where a family members calls the rest of the fam to come by for a get together and give thanks? I have quite a few people in my life that I am truely thankful to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment