Sunday, November 7, 2010

Have you ever...



About 2 months ago the Fall 2010 semester for John Jay College was just beginning and I met some nice people (at face value). And I would be lying if I told yuh I wasn't keeping my eye out for the women I see in John Jay. Now I been rejected by women in my life, (Then again who hasn't been rejected lol)but I gotta say, I never been rejected the way that I was last month. I met this gorgeous woman in one of my classes and I just liked what I saw. Yes it was sexual but also genuine liking for this one girl in particular. About 5'6 Blond hair, beautiful figure, cute face, and she has a lovely name. I will not reveal the name because I respect everyone's right to privacy. Anyways been contemplating on talking to her and stalled alot. I had so many opportunities to talk to her but I choked each time. Then I decided to tell her and I got the only response that left me in suspense. The meaning is probly clear to others and myself but I guess because it was so new to me that it left me dumbfounded. I told her I had a crush on her and her response was...DRUMROLL PLEASE............."I don't Know What To Tell You..." whomp whomp whomp, I tell yuh I was stuck on stupid when I got that response. I tell yuh I never ever gotten that before. I normally got a normal response either it was "no", "I see you as a friend", "I like you too but I have a bf" But this was new and I didnt know how to respond to it. It's kinda embarassing to say it but it's me so i guess anything is possible. Any ideas on what the response means in "English" if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment